There are many ways to make money online in Nigeria in 2020. Many people have been finding it hard to earn a decent income online in Nigeria. This is because they have been following wrong steps and taking bad procedures to achieve what they want. The economy of Nigeria is bad and many people have been affected which made them result to finding extra means of earning a decent income. Many have also started other businesses, learnt skills while some have decided to go into internet fraud.
However, in this post, we will be showing you the most legit ways to make money online in Nigeria in 2020. These businesses are some of the most lucrative and easy to start business online in Nigeria. There are many advantages to starting an online business in Nigeria. Below are some reasons why you should start an online business ASAP.
Why you must start an online business in 2019
- Little capital needed: This is one reason many people are staring an online business. This is what makes a lot of people jump into blogging and some other businesses. You can actually make money online in Nigeria with as little as N5000 and grow it into something that brings as much as N30,000 monthly. That is the power of making money online.
- Large Customer Reach: An online business helps to reach a larger audience both home and abroad. Over 2 billion people use the internet everyday so it means you have the potential of reaching hundreds of thousands of people each month with your business and digital marketing skills. Google has made it easier for you to also know what people search through the power of autosuggest and related search tools. With the aid of Facebook and twitter ads also, you have the chance to reach as many people as you want at an affordable price.
- Easy to start: Online businesses are very easy to start. All you need is to get the attention of a digital marketing personnel. You can start a blog or build a website for that offline business you always wanted to grow. You can also acquire some skills with the aid of youtube and some other blog posts available on the web. All you need is a stable internet connection and enough data to last you a month or at least weekly.
How to make money online in Nigeria 2020
Now, it is time for the moment you have been waiting for. We will be going through some of the simple ways to make money online in Nigeria. These ways have been proven to be the most lucrative and legit ways to build a dependable source of income online.
- Freelancing: A lot of people have neglected the power of being a freelancer. There is a huge demand for certain skills and there are not enough professionals in the field. An example of such skill is animation and voice editing. On freelance websites like fiverr. freelancer, upwork and others, there are a lot of people hiring there every day. Some people make as much as $100 from these sites alone per day. Freelancing is the act of working for many individuals or companies at the same time. You can work for as many people as you want at your own pace and time. A freelancer is the sole owner and sole risk bearer of everything that happens. You bare all the profit and loss, but there is no much loss when you are a freelancer. You can as well get paid before completing a job, halfway into the task or at the end of the task.
- Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is no more a new term on the internet. Almost every internet marketer has a knowledge about this way of making money online. In lay man’s term, affiliate marketing is simply when you sell other people’s products for a commission. Some of the big brands on the internet these days are offering affiliate opportunities for people who want to earn online by simply selling their products. It can be website themes, fashion items, domain names and many more. The biggest affiliate program is still Amazon which has over 1 million affiliates promotion a huge number of goods to people. They have commission models that are different based on the type of product you are promoting. There are also some other affiliate programs that will help you make money online such as jumia, konga, wakanow, udemy etc. Affiliate marketing works better when you are good at content marketing
- Blogging: The term “blogging” is not new to anyone anymore these days. Blogging has become the most popular way to make money online in Nigeria in 2019. However, a lot of people have been doing it wrongly which is why you see so many people quitting after few months of not earning a single dime. There are bloggers who earn as much as $5000 monthly from their blogs. It is advised that one should not just rush into blogging immediately. Instead, you should make a lot of research on certain things like SEO, content marketing and a lot more. These are the simple skills that will make you flourish as a blogger. It is also important for you to make research on the best niches that you can blog about. One of the most popular mistakes made in blogging is not identifying the best niche to blog about. A lot of people make the mistake of blogging anything that comes to mind when it is better to narrow your niche down to what will bring ideas and the money you need. You can learn more about how to start a lifestyle blog here
- Start a whatsapp Tv: WhatsApp Tv is an amazing way to make money online. You can make money online by selling products or advertising for brands. The more contacts you have the higher your chances of earning. Which is why it is recommended for you to buy the trendzmedia six figure whatsapp tv guide
So those are the three best ways to make money online in Nigeria in 2019. When you make enough research on each and every one of them, you are sure to be doing good in your first year. However, you must know that this is also a business and in businesses one should expect profits as well as losses. Now, all you have to do is make in-depth research on which one you can actually do and make the amount of money you need monthly.